2021.10.19 21:05 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Politics] - Homeland Security secretary tests positive for Covid-19 | CNN
|submitted by AutoNewspaperAdmin to AutoNewspaper [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 Max_LG Resquesting r/LegoStopMotions his only moderator is inactive as a moderator on this subreddit for several months.
2021.10.19 21:05 xxxguzxxx How often does the H.E.L.M refresh mods for season 15?
2021.10.19 21:05 DefoNotDharrMann Is asking your crush for relationship advice a good idea?
2021.10.19 21:05 Less-Frosting-838 Selling BGMI account with max blood raven , have another account with max glacier m416 , DM for other info , not cheap☠️
2021.10.19 21:05 MrSnubbles Dealership dmv clerk and I feel stuck?
I’ve been a title clerk for almost 5 years. I’m very good at my job and since I’ve taken over there has been almost no dmv issues besides during the covid lockdown timeframe which was out of our control.
I recently got a dollar raise after two years of not getting one. I’m quickly approaching the title clerk ceiling of pay in my area of $25/hr. Currently at $21/hr
The only reason I got a pay increase is because I got a job offer somewhere else but I didn’t take it because I didn’t think I would’ve passed the drug test. (Clean now so that’s no longer an issue)
What’s the best way to transition from a title clerk to something more? My current employer is very good to me in terms of choosing my own hours and very understanding about time off; but isn’t giving giving me the opportunity to grow. From what I see, my only way up is either office manager or controller. I don’t see any other way.
submitted by MrSnubbles to careerguidance [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 21:05 helentina Hi to everyone doing sports and hi to those who don't 😅
|submitted by helentina to FreeCompliments [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 illiterate_janitor Who wins this trade? PPR
2021.10.19 21:05 hazakaner 451
|submitted by hazakaner to LeCumMeister [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 G0D13G0G0 Why many USA states are colored in green? If that’s not Mexico?
|submitted by G0D13G0G0 to AncestryDNA [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 _coffeecocoa_ Got a reply to my Cambly Feedback
I recently posted here about writing feedback to Cambly about the things that need to change on the site. Here is what I wrote to them, and their response! I mean, I'm not entirely satisfied yet until changes happen, but I'm glad I got a decent, well-read response instead of a one word answer. Let me know what you guys think.
In bold are the replies I received from the Cambly team.
Our experience working on Cambly matters, even if our base pay doesn't entirely reflect it. As one of the top English-teaching websites in the world, we also owe it to the tutors on the site to have the best possible teaching experience possible, thus motivating tutors to work harder and provide quality tutoring to deserving students. I am also under the impression that your team does not take feedback seriously, and I sincerely hope that is not the case. In fact, the first primary complaint from tutors is Cambly's ignorance of critical feedback.
CAMBLY: Please note, tutor and student feedback is taken very seriously. Many of the recent changes, like the rating's system, happened because of tutor feedback. The team reviews all the feedback, however all changes are not possibly as quickly as tutors would like. Some things take time to change for many different reasons. like the impact they may have on other systems currently in place. But rest assured, Cambly values tutor feedback always.
Here are a few other points many tutors and myself agree need to be worked on:
1. No-shows from students should result in more than 10 minutes pay, since we as tutors show up for the students, reserve time for them when a more eligible student could have taken their place, and hence lose out on getting our regular pay due to their negligence.
CAMBLY: The team is aware of tutor's feedback on this as most of us in Support still tutor on Cambly and Cambly Kids and experience this firsthand. We have made some recent changes to stop student cancellations and no-shows and rest assured, some more improvements are in the pipeline since we understand how frustrating this is for our tutors.
2. Technical issues, such as the muting ringtone going on/off, Cambly tutor check-list occurring randomly between lessons, and poorly edited Cambly (adult and kids) slides make our teaching experience problematic in terms of quality and punctuality.
CAMBLY: Please note, the muted ringtone is something that was added because of changes to Chrome. That is not a technical issue of Cambly, but a function of the Chrome browser. As for the checklist popping up, that is usually caused by a connection issue on the tutor's end and we are working on upgrading the Cambly and Cambly Kids curriculums.
3. When a student has reserved a lesson during a priority hour, the tutor must be exclusively visible only to the reserved student as ignoring continuing, overlapping calls from other random students only serves to get our PH released for no reason (personal experience), as we give priority to our reservations.
CAMBLY: Concerning having PHs and reservations at the same time, yes, that's often a bit tricky! When you're on a PH you should continue to answer every single call that comes your way, regardless of upcoming reservations, or if you're waiting for a student. You can let the student know you have a reservation in a few minutes. That is how the PH system is designed to work. Please remember you can always tutor without PHs and just open your schedule for reservations, in fact, many of our most successful tutors don't use PHs any more. That way tutors don't have the distraction of answering calls before their reservation begins.
4. There needs to be less sensitivity regarding lesson cancellation from the tutor's end. Very often, myself and other tutors experience getting locked to regulars-only after cancelling 1-2 lessons, and I have even experienced that after cancelling only 1 lesson! It's incredibly discouraging and annoying to tutors, who are reprimanded for cancelling lessons and dealing with no-shows several times during their lesson reservations without much compensations. If something comes up, like an emergency, feeling ill or not having sufficient connection, and we have to deal with this, it takes several weeks to pick up our pace to our normal student flow. Please revise your standards for the tutor penalties for cancellations. We understand they are important, but they need to be realistic. We are adults who work from home.
CAMBLY: Please note, there is deliberately leeway in the system to allow for emergency cancellations so that tutors are not penalized. We definitely understand that things come up and tutors may need to cancel unexpectedly and the system is designed to accommodate that. Also, when lessons that are cancelled 12+ hours in advance, there is never a penalty.
5. Lateness is a major problem with the site and the students. Mute overlapping calls during lessons. When giving a lesson and receiving a call from a late reservation, it is extremely distracting to the tutor and to be fair, the student should be locked out of their opportunity to call the tutor after a 10 minute lateness. Student's times should be docked if they are late to a reservation and the tutor has a back to back reservation with another student. It is not fair that the punctual student should suffer due to the lateness of another student, and of course, tutors do not want to turn down any of their students (for fear of a bad rating and regular lessons).
CAMBLY: I will share your feedback with the team on this.
6. When a student makes a last minute reservation, less than 12 hours before the lesson, it is usually during a time when tutors are either asleep or away from Cambly and cannot confirm the lesson. For myself, this has happened several times, when I wake up and find myself penalized for a cancelled lesson I did not even know I had. Ridiculous! Students also do not understand why this happen, and a misunderstanding occurs between us as they think we are cancelling their lessons without reason.
CAMBLY: No worries! You can set your Minimum Advanced Notice to "24 hours" and check your Reservation tab at least every 12 hours. It's absolutely your prerogative to set your Minimum Advanced Notice to "12" or "6" if you wish, but some auto-cancellations will happen in that case because we agree that tutors have to sleep sometime!
7. Please create real app accessibility for tutors, so they can check and make changes to their schedules when they are on the go. I cannot even view my schedule on my iPhone's browser.
CAMBLY: We are aware of this is a request from our tutors and hopefully, you will see this happen in the future.
8. Finally, ask feedback from tutors more often! Make us feel heard. When we feel heard, we feel valued and we want to give back to the company more. On my one year anniversary with Cambly, I expected to be sent a survey to offer feedback, but it seems that Cambly is reluctant to do so.
CAMBLY: Please know, that our door is always open and tutors can feel free to reach out with comments and suggestions at any time. :) Rest assured, I will take all of your feedback and suggestions and pass it along to the rest of the team. As always, we will have an internal discussion about how best to address the issues and I'm sure you will see some of these things change in the near future.
Whether or not these changes will be implemented, it is of paramount importance that it at least be considered.
submitted by _coffeecocoa_ to Cambly [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 21:05 AmbitiousProduct3 23 M, England | lets connect and inspire one another.
Dear whoever is reading this, I hope you’re holding up okay during this calamitous and unpredictable year. After many years of feeling unfulfilled, perpetually procrastinating, yet also yearning for change, I’d like to finally make the effort to do something for myself. I’m interested in politics, philosophy, ethics, human behaviour, psychology, relationships, history, and probably some other subjects that pop into your mind. We can talk about plenty of deep subjects. We can also have plenty of laughs too, it doesn’t have to all be serious! I want to read more, exercise more, travel more, talk to and meet new people, plan for the future, and just generally do more! I’m starting university next month and I’m doing history/philosophy and psychology in my first year. I’m focused on self development and curious about what I should do in order to live a meaningful life. I’m really curious about you, too. I’d love to get to know you. I’d love to see if we click and can be supportive of one another and each other’s goals. I also have a fair amount invested in different stocks, so if that interests you, it’d be great to share some tips! My other hobbies include watching thrilledrama movies, hiking in nature, travelling, playing badminton, etc. I’m looking forward to hearing from you! Send me a chat message introducing yourself if anything I’ve said resonates with you :)
submitted by AmbitiousProduct3 to MakeNewFriendsHere [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 21:05 KyleAElliott44 Quincy update: still hangin!
|submitted by KyleAElliott44 to cats [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 PuzzledTamale Rescue goofball! 80 lbs, ~9 months old. Any thoughts? (rp but with actually good photos!!!)
|submitted by PuzzledTamale to IDmydog [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 Unmentionables123 IWFTR
|submitted by Unmentionables123 to whatshername [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 kkitkat6996 Titanium jewelry
I’m wondering where you all get your titanium jewelry
I’m looking to get some titanium jewelry for my 6 lobe piercings, as I tend to leave my earrings in all the time. I have silver in right now and it’s fine, but they tarnish and irritate very occasionally. I have titanium in my two cartilage piercings that I’ve had since they were pierced so I’ve never tried to buy any on my own.
Where do you all get yours? Preferably not super expensive
submitted by kkitkat6996 to piercing [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 21:05 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Local] - Appointments to boards, commissions sail through Pittsburgh Council despite waning Peduto term | Pgh Post-Gazette
|submitted by AutoNewspaperAdmin to AutoNewspaper [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 ShinobuAdorer Umi feeling down (hitsukuya) [Love Live!]
|submitted by ShinobuAdorer to HolidayMoe [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 isawashipcomesailing Patel plans to remove anonymity online to stop comments directed at MPs
|submitted by isawashipcomesailing to unitedkingdom [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 RealisticParsley8414 she's so cute omg
|submitted by RealisticParsley8414 to Duskwood [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 madhawks69 Fallout new vegas or the whole series should be a anime
2021.10.19 21:05 Careful_Bluejay2659 é positivo o negativo ?
|submitted by Careful_Bluejay2659 to FashionRepsIT [link] [comments]|
2021.10.19 21:05 TaffingTaffer AVGN full playlist with no intros?
Hi, I swear I've seen this many times in the past, but I can't find it now, and there's no more time to look. Where is the youtube playlist that has all the avgn with the intro songs cut out?
submitted by TaffingTaffer to TheCinemassacreTruth [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 21:05 CorneliusSquid Ranked stages?
I'm trying to do the mission to emote on kor's platform but I seriously haven't played any matches on blackgaurd keep this entire battlepass. Any tips on trying to get it to show up?
submitted by CorneliusSquid to Brawlhalla [link] [comments]
2021.10.19 21:05 Nicholander Sorry for the delay, here's Polly Ptuesday!
|submitted by Nicholander to Delightfullychubby [link] [comments]|